Assistance by Angela
Witney, Oxfordshire, UK
Phone: 07753 126619
1. Cost Savings – It is said that the real cost of an employee is two times their salary. By using Assistance by Angela, you can save money as you are not responsible for payroll tax, sick and holiday leave, training, equipment and office space nor the cost of hiring someone to administer these things.
2. Commitment – As YOUR personal assistant, Angela works for you and is committed to you and your business. As a business of growing success, Assistance by Angela has a vested interest in helping your business flourish.
3. Productivity – As Angela works from her home-based office, precious time (and consequently your money) is not wasted on office politics, mandatory breaks, and personal issues. You pay only for the time spent on your task/s.
And, because Angela only works when you need her, you are not paying for work-light staff to gossip or browse the internet.
4. Confidentiality – Assistance by Angela is committed to ensuring the confidentiality of the work undertaken. As well as this committment being outlined in your booking agreement, because Angela works alone in her office, there is no risk of unauthorised access to computer files and confidentiality of your intellectual property by other staff members.
5. Sounding Board – As your professional partner rather than an employee, Angela can be used as a sounding board for your ideas, events, products or services. Unlike an employee who may feel that they have to give the 'correct' response to an idea or tow the party line to ensure future progression within the company, a virtual assistant can offer an honest opinion and possibly a different perspective on matters.
6. Access – As a home-based assistant, Angela can work after hours, on weekends and bank holidays, offering services outside your usual working hours. This can be useful with customers based abroad, for working out the demand and viability of longer opening hours, or for those clients that require services at their convenience rather than yours.
7. Contacts - Virtual Assistants build up a wide range of contacts during their work, meaning that they are likely to know or being able to recommend other people that can help your business to flourish or your event become a huge success.